Since the start of my career, I’ve always been intrigued by industry questions such as:
- How to optimize value from investments in technology?
- What means can be used to enhance security of our informational assets?
- What can be done to complete more projects in-time, within-budget, and
- with the agreed-upon scope?
- How can IT provide better value to customers through services?
- Which practices help minimize defects and make the software development process more predictable?
- How can an organization ensure balance between agility and stability?
The answers to these and other questions helped mold my career journey. They enabled me to successfully solve process and performance related issues of C-suite executives through consulting assignments and training courses.